Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweet...Day 8 of 31 Days of Creating with Meaning

This post is just going to be yummy!  Have you ever had a Cake Ball or a Cake Pop?  There are recipes all over the internet now, but the Queen of the Cake Pops is Bakerella.  She can do things with cake that defy gravity.  I know I have no talent in that arena, but an easy cake ball is within my reach.

We started out with a halloween themed cake mix and frosting because of the sprinkles with the frosting.  Add to that the white melting chocolate, and the oil, eggs, and water for the cake mix, and we had all we needed.

Here is Bakerella's basic recipe, and here are our sweet little morsels.

They're totally kid friendly, the boys dipped and sprinkled, and could have rolled but I made the balls while they were at school and stuck them in the freezer.  The hard part is trying not to eat them all!


Have a great weekend!

I'm linking up here:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...