Sunday, October 16, 2011

Frustration...

If you are reading this post, I'm not sure how you actually found it.  That's because my domain I bought from GoDaddy.com has expired, the e-mail address I used when I bought it two years ago is obsolete, so I didn't get any "Hey, dummy, your website is about to expire so pay us already" messages, and the day it expired someone bought the domain out from under me.  Why????  I'm thinking it's because they want me to have to pay them a huge amount of money to get my domain back.  So now all of my posts that I've linked to other blogs and websites are obsolete.  No one can find me when they click on those links.  Everything I've done in the past two years has been done using the domain, not the blogspot address that this shows now.  So if you're looking for me and actually found me, THANK YOU!

And my hubby spent 20 minutes on the phone with the GoDaddy guy trying to get this all figured out. Thanks, dear.  You're a gem.

So I'm going to try to get my domain back.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...