Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Creating with Meaning


I have some commitment issues.  For example, I was never an American Idol fan because I could not commit to 2 nights a week.  I have great intentions of trying to lose this extra weight, but every Monday I seem to start over when I fizzle out the week before.  It may be my ADD, or procrastinating, or a combination of all of them, but there you go.  Not great with the follow through.

But for the next 31 days {that's right, 31 days IN A ROW!} I'm going to be joining The Nester, and other bloggers, in her 31 Days series.  My focus will be on creating.  I'm not going to limit myself to any certain medium, but I'm going to keep an open mind in the hope that I will stretch my imagination and my abilities.  In "Creating with Meaning", I want to focus on the projects that I've wanted to make but haven't had the time to completely think through.  I guess I'll have to quit "thinking it through" and just do

I want these 31 days and the 31 projects to have an inspiring message.

A quote that has inspired me lately is this:


Well, I want the illustrations from the book my soul is writing about me to be beautiful AND meaningful.   So I will help it along by creating with meaning.

So please check back here each day.  I'd love to have you!

I'm linking my 31 Days of Creating with Meaning here:  The Nester

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Ok, well, good luck! I'm following along with you, now... and praying I have 31 things to say, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...