Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My old curtains could have a trendy twist

Remember these valances from a couple weeks back?



I picked up the March Country Living Magazine at the library yesterday, and look what's on the cover! 


Photo from Country Living

The same fabric made into lovely curtains and scalloped cover.  Love that they paired it with the BLUE (kind of a periwinkle, which I love)!  I don't think I would've dared, but it looks so fresh!  Loving the ottoman, too.

The valances were hung in a yellow living room in our last house on the farm, which I really liked, but I don't adore the dark red wall in the living room.  But it shall stay the way it is.

2 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Beautiful inspiration pic. So what (if anything) are you going to do with your valance now...?

Corine Moore said...

Wow! You are one talented lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...