Monday, March 14, 2011

I Don't Know What to Title This So It is What it is:)

Yo Peeps:) It's me, Natalia. I am really bored here at home so I decided to do a post on my mom's blog while she is visiting with her Visiting Teachers. Anyways, I guess I'll tell about some of my recent uh, things I've done.

Okay, well first off, on March 9, I had a Medieval Feast at school. I had to dress up(yes:( dress up) as a Lady, since I was the Lady of my Manor. My history teacher, Mr. Scudder, split my history class into Manors and we had to have a name(ours was the Steed Riders, and don't worry, I didn't come up with that), make a banor, build a castle(the castle, by the way, did not have to be life size, hehe:) just big enough for people to see the different parts of it, and small enough so we could get it through the classroom door), AND write a story of at least 8 pages.

Doesn't seem too hard, right? Wrong. It was especially hard because it was hard to find days everybody in our Manor(we had 6 people) could meet to work on the stuff. Our story also had to have a whole bunch of facts, with end notes(end notes are little um things that we had to put after the facts we had so that my teacher knew we didn't plagiarize), and we had to do a Works Cited page. Oh, and if you don't know what that is, look it up on Google or something. Anywho, to make a long story short, it was a hard and long project. I have to say, I'm glad it's over with. You should see my dress.....

      Haha:) Sorry about the bad picture. I was talking apparently.                                                       

Let's see...what else have I done? Oh yeah, I'm playing softball this year. So we haven't had our first game yet but practices like 3 or 4 times a week. It's been pretty fun.

I like it here, if anybody was wondering. Its nice. I have friends lol:) I don't know why but, I felt like you should already know that. Hehe:)

Yesterday, we went to Santa Rosa. Sadly, we couldn't leave like, Friday or anything because Brian had to give a talk at church:( Ugh. Jimmy(my cousin) was at Nonni's(my grandma) house, back from Army training. And you know what??  We only got to see him for 3 hours!! 3 hours!! That's it! We hadn't seen him since Christmas and now when he comes home for a few days, we only got to see him for a whoppin' three hours. It's depressing. It really is.

He and Dani and Kaelin are leaving  for Texas. And we had to say bye to them last night after only spending 3 hours with them when we aren't gonna see Jimmy for like a whole year. Hopefully Dani and Kaelin come visit this summer like Dani said they might. :'(Its sad to think about.

I can't wait til Auntie Tara and Auntie Emily come visit with Jeremiah and Ebers Lyn!!:) It's gonna be soooo fun! I hope I don't have to babysit alot though..haha. Anyways, I don't really want to write anymore so if you want to know anything else just like leave a comment or something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...