Thursday, October 14, 2010

“We've had bad luck with children; they've all grown up” Christopher Morley

My children and nieces and nephews are growing up. They do amazing and wonderful things every day.  They are working at jobs, learning and growing by leaps and bounds, hitting the curve balls that life is constantly throwing them.

Our nephew just headed off to bootcamp in the Army, while his wife and daughter wait it out at home.

My cutie of a niece posted some videos of her singing on youtube.  






And Brian jumped right into football this year. He has never played before, and ended up starting late, but has worked hard and even gotten some playing time.




I can't believe my child is playing football. Seems like he was just in diapers, waking me up at 6:00 in the morning to go out to the backyard to play baseball. Good times. Now I wish he would get up on his own at 6:00 for seminary. Not so good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...