Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chocolate...

It's no secret that I love chocolate in any form.  I especially adore dark chocolate, and it seems like the more bitter the more I adore it.  When Andy wants to surprise me with a little something, it usually includes a Hershey's Special Dark bar.  Yum.  I have to ration it, and freeze it, so I can break a chunk off and let it melt slowly in my mouth.  Holy cow, my mouth is watering right now!


I know it may come as a shock to some of you, as it has to me, (actually, when I dwell on it my heart beats just a little faster because I am so not ready for it) but Halloween is just around the corner.

That's right, it is 2 weeks and 3 days away.  If you're counting.  Or want to be reminded.

Since we are in a new town, I'm not sure about how much candy we'll be giving out, but I heard rumor that most of the population congregates in one particular neighborhood, which isn't ours, to do their trick-or-treating.

That said, I really should have some candy on hand, just in case.

The Mom Bloggers Club is sponsoring a contest for it's members that includes a Hershey's Halloween Prize Pack, of which I am hoping to win one.  Because I love chocolate.  And nothing says chocolate like Hershey's.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...