Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm hopping to some blogs...

One thing about this little ol' internet:  There are tons of blogs to read!  It's like reality TV, but without having to eat bugs or vote people off.  Not that I'm opposed to either of those, just in the proper context.

In looking for some quality blogs, I've decided to join in on a blog hop hosted by Nicole at One Little Mister.  Her blog is family friendly and lots of fun.  It's easy to tell that she takes pride and spends some time on it!

So I'll be off doing some visiting.  You can tag along if you want!

2 comments:

Traci66 said...

Thanks for following me. I am glad to follow you too. I see you have a Etsy shop, would you be interested in sponsoring a review and/or giveaway during my Santa's Helpers Holiday Gift Guide event Nov 10-30? If so contact me at ozzykelley1 at yahoo dot com

Jill said...

Thanks for joining in the TTT Tuesday Blog Hop Fun!

I'm now Following you as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...