Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Where did May go?


I just can't believe we're almost a week into June. I guess time flies...and all of that.


UPDATE ON JOE:


Joseph's now able to go to Summer Academy, and has been since Monday, and can play at his first baseball game tonight! The doctor said that she was amazed at how well his hand has healed. He is using it, and it doesn't look like he'll be needing any physical therapy. Joe and I were discussing his hand, and he wanted to know why it got so much better and why he doesn't need to have a bandage on it. He decided it was because we said lots of prayers to Heavenly Father and asked Him to help his hand heal up and feel better. So sweet!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Today is my baby sister Monie's 19th birthday. Boy, that makes me feel old! We celebrated with lunch at El Tapatio and a visit to Liberty Park to let the kids play.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...