Monday, June 18, 2007

Operation Sunscreen for our Troops

For the month of June, Mary Kay is partnering with Soldiers Angels Network to help protect our troops from the sun. This was done last year, and we got tons of letters of thanks. If you would like to help with a tax deductible donation, please let me know. You can leave a comment at the bottom of this post or e-mail me with questions.

You can see the products here.

For each Sun Protection Care Package (2 SPF 30 Sunscreens, 2 Lip Protector Sunscreen SPF15, and 1 After-Sun Replenishing Gel) purchased, I will match the donation. I think this is an awesome way to show our support for the soldiers who leave their homes and families to protect and serve our country.

xoxo

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Annie, I'll do one of the sets. Do I mail you a check or can I Paypal the money? Let me know. Amy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...