Monday, May 28, 2007

Update On Joe!


Thanks for everyone's concern! Joseph's doing great. He has a second-degree burn which is supposed to be healed in about 2 weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! He's been a pain-in-the-butt to keep down! He's been on the neighbors trampoline, riding his bike, running around, and eating everything in sight! He did have a spill at Grammie's house yesterday. He was running in the yard and tripped, and instead of catching himself with his hands he tucked his shoulder and rolled.


I have to soak and change his bandages every day, and it looks better each time. Hopefully we can keep it from getting infected! The burn covers his whole palm and also a spot on the side of his wrist. I think he was a little bit loopy from the Tylenol with codeine when I took this picture.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope Joe is doing even better now. Is his bandage off yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...