Sunday, October 21, 2007

This and That

It's been a while since my last post. Busy week! Spent Friday and Saturday with my sister Emily and 3 friends at CKC in KC. We had a lot of fun, and got to know each other a little bit better. Found some great scrapbooking stuff that I hope to play with soon, too.

Stake conference today at church {where we meet with all of the other wards, or congregations, in our area} and we had some great speakers: Mission president, St. Louis temple president, President Phillips and his counselors.

I have some news:

Tomorrow I will be getting up and going to my NEW JOB! I'm the new aid at Monkey's pre-school, just three full days a week. I'm getting nervous! Not because I don't think I can do it, because it will be fun with great kids and teachers, but because I already can't get everything done that I want in a week without working! Time to get organized and streamline the process.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...