Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well, I must still be in a mood.

I've still been in my scrapbooking frame of mind, and I've put together some new pages and a couple of cards.

This page took me, no kidding, ten minutes to make. I have been using some sketches from PageMaps, (LOVE them!) and all I have to do is grab some paper and pictures and throw them all together. I had my sewing machine out, and threading it with black thread took longer than the rest of it. (Dang machine!) Both of these sketches are from the December PageMaps newsletter, and on this page I used:

Bazzil cardstock
Making Memories Patterned paper
Daisy D's Patterned paper
American Crafts Thickers
Embossed felt flowers from an Etsy shop, don't remember which one!
Library card



I have tons of pictures, and in my usual organizational style, they are scattered hither and yon and with no apparent rhyme or reason. That being said, my latest project is putting some semblance of order to all of those pictures! I've been sorting them into a sorting box from Creative Memories, and I'm loving it so far! I was really dreading the process, because I didn't know where to start, so I just dove in.

This page is about my mom and her two sisters. It's a picture that I ran across while sorting all of those photos, and I got to thinking about all they've been through together. This is based on another PageMaps sketch.

Die Cuts With a View Patterned paper
Autumn Leaves Patterned paper
Vintage and new ribbon
Hydrangea flowers


Hope you all had a great Easter! We did, and my sister posted pictures here to prove it, so go take a look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...