Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mom Bloggers

If there's one thing I know for sure, "Mom bloggers" are here to stay. Scribbit (one of my favorite mom bloggers) recently wrote a post on moms who blog, and Momdot.com put their list out of the Top 50 Mom Blogs of 2008. A few of my favorites were listed, too, including Rocks In My Dryer, the amazing C Jane, 5 Minutes for Mom, and of course, P-Dub.

When I first started this blog, I thought this would be an online journal of sorts. But it's turned into much more than that! Family, friends and acquaintances have called or stopped to chat about something I have posted on my blog. I have been able to network with bloggers I admire, writers I adore, and perfect strangers with common interests.

Now, our lives are not always peachy-keen. You're getting just a glimpse of us on the computer screen; our reality might horrify or fascinate you (or maybe even a little of both!) But I will continue to blog about those things. I hope you'll stay around to read about them, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...