Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween highlights

Halloween is just a faint, candy-tinged memory, and Thanksgiving is looming just over the horizon, but I realized I did not post any pictures! I did not get great pictures, as usual, since Batman and Spiderman were going in completely different directions at all times, but we did have some fun.

Trunk-or-Treat at church on Friday the 26th, Recreation Center Party on Saturday, class parties on the 31st, and Trick-or Treating around the neighborhood {which pretty much consists of the whole town} that night.

This is my daughter, Sacajawea, who travelled with Lewis and Clark across the country with a baby strapped to her back. She also won best costume prize. Talk about multi-tasking!

And how about this sleepy spidey?

Oh, and have you met my neice, Wendy? She serves up awesome chocolate frosties at her fast-food restaurant, which are perfect for dipping the fries in.

5 comments:

Scribbit said...

Fries in frosties? Hmmm..I dip my morning toast in my smoothie, does that count? A croissant if I'm lucky enough to get one :)

Amy said...

Hi Annie! All of my emails to you are returned. Did you have a new email address? If so, please email me. Amy :)

Katie Parker said...

What cute costumes!! Really original ideas.

Lisa said...

Is that you as Wendy?
You are so cute!

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Nope, Lisa, that's not me. I could only wish I was that cute! "Wendy" is my 13 year old niece. I'm so happy you think I might look that young, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...