Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cute back-to-school stuff to craft

I Love
  1. Etsy
  2. back to school anything
  3. office supplies
  4. fabric
  5. lunch
  6. sending my kids off to school
I've stumbled on some fun back-to-school themed crafts and ideas, so I'll share them here.  That way I have them all in one spot, too.

Etsy has a How-Tuesday blog that features some fun things to make, and this week incorporated lunch bags, ice packs, pencil wraps, book covers, you get the picture.  Cute stuff!  And most of it is pretty easy.

Sew, Mama, Sew has some adorable embroidery patterns from Sarah Jane Studios.  They're so cute!  Could someone please embroider something for me?  Please?

And how could I leave out these adorable banner stickers by Jenni Bowlin?  They're the perfect little ending.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...