Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy Bees

Well, Sedalia made the news. Too bad it was the "Strange News"!

We've been way busy, and our schedules look like they won't be slowing down any time soon. Some things we have been up to are:




  1. Basketball, basketball and more basketball. Brian had three games this week, and practice on the weeknights he doesn't have a game.

  2. Valentine parties! I'm room mom in Natalia's class, so I planned her party then didn't get any pictures. I did get a minute to run down to the other end of the school to Joe's class and snapped a picture of him with his Valentine frame and picture he made for me.

  3. Working the farm. Dad, Grandpa and I held down the farm while Mellisa, Adam and the three muskateers took a trip to see Adam's family.

1 comment:

Tara said...

that news report was pretty funny! Not a joke I would ever think of but it is funny...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...