Monday, November 14, 2011

What's for Dinner, November Week 3

So I skipped November's week 2.  It feels like I really have skipped week 2, since I'm not really sure where it went!

This week is a clean out the pantry and freezer week.  There are too many things that are open or have been hanging around for a while and I don't want them to go to waste

Monday:
Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Green Salad, Roasted Carrots

Tuesday:
Taco Soup Tuesday (a fall twist on Taco Salad Tuesday)
There are so many different ways to make taco soup!  I change it up depending on what I have on hand.  I'm making it with hamburger, pinto beans, corn, tomatoes, and with the toppings.  Easy and satisfying.

Wednesday:
Carnitas with leftover pork, pinto beans and rice, tortillas, and homemade salsa.



Thursday:
Food Storage Clam Chowder based on this recipe, only I'm substituting powdered or canned milk for the whipping cream and milk, and freeze dried Thrive celery and carrots
Bread Sticks

Friday:
Leftovers or breakfast for dinner

Saturday:
Pizza for the kids, Date night for Mom and Dad!

Sunday:
Roasted Chicken, Horseradish Scalloped Potatoes in the Crockpot, Green Salad

I'm linking up here:

Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...