- Tons of turkey. Luckily we had some leftover to make Joe's leftover casserole on Friday; I thought that I might have to go buy a roasted chicken from the grocery store to stand in for the leftovers! We also had some yummy ham and luscious crab. It was delightful!
- Nice, mellow time at my mother-in-law's home with the rest of that side of the family. We missed those who couldn't be there! And those we couldn't travel to go to be with.
- Monkey's lovely centerpiece that added festive color to the dinner table.
- Watching slides of Andy and his family when they were younger. So much fun, and some laughs, too.
- Black Friday shopping with friends...starting at 11p.m. Thursday night and ending at 10a.m. Friday morning.
- Making Belgian waffles this morning with my new Black Friday waffle maker!
- Seeing the next to the last Harry Potter film with the two oldest kids, and eating sunflower seeds through the whole thing to keep myself awake at the 9:15 show after staying up the night before and only napping during the day.
- Monkey asking if they were going to get a "Lumpin Coal" from Santa for Christmas
- Bri, Natty, Andy and I speaking in Church on Sunday...So happy that's over!
- Hoping my Grandma is smiling down on us from Heaven this Thanksgiving!
Monday, November 29, 2010
What are YOU Thankful for?
I know this is a late Thanksgiving post, but it is never too late to be thankful. I am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend which included, but wasn't limited to: