Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

It's official. As of yesterday afternoon, our baby girl is now 11 years old! Where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday that she was bouncing along on her bum on the floor because she refused to crawl. Wasn't it just a few months ago that I was laying on the floor beside her crib holding her hand through the bars and singing through the repertoire of songs until she fell asleep? Or announcing her independence by telling me "I DO IT!" every time I tried to help her with something?

Now her feet and hands are almost the same size as mine. Now we can have a discussion about her reading group book, and power point, and boys, and cooking. Now she is almost grown, and I want to tell her to slow down, but I know that she will just speed up.

Happy birthday, Sweetie, Dolly, Ditter. Love you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...